1. I am thankful that school is out. I have really enjoyed the all the kids home from school and having conversations with Lindsey and the neighbor kids. I've had so much fun learning from them and really feel blessed to live where we live and who we live by.
2. I am thankful for sweet reminders of God's grace from my children.
3. I am thankful I have been married to Chad for 9 years on Wednesday! I grow to love him more and more. I am so thankful he is just mr. right for me.
4. I am thankful for all the free perennial flowers I've received. What a wonderful treat. Took over 4 hours to plant them all and it was so worth it! I still have some work to do to find some a little home in my yard.
5. I am thankful for my morning doves, cardinal pair, and all the little chickadees and finches that find a home in our backyard. My kids now know their birds.
6. I am thankful for simple summer days of playing checkers, board games and all the Nintendo DS' turned off!
7. I am thankful for free lunches at the high school for the kids.
8. I am thankful for friends and how each friend is such a gift to me.
9. I am thankful for spending great time with 3 different couple friends! I am thankful my husband is starting to be social.. Yippee! I am loving that!
10. For new recipes, paper plates, a/c, finding out a friend may be pregnant, planning stuff, a new women's study starting soon, a farmer's tan of my feet, not having the air on everyday, the TV off and kids playing all day with all the kids, slip n slides, did I mention planting flowers...
I am thankful for so much this week. I am so thankful for so many of you who confide in me and share your heart, your joys and even your pain this week. I am praying for you in all your circumstances.
1 week ago