1. I'm thankful for a wonderful girls night out five course meal by my father-in-law. What a treat for all us ladies.
2. I'm thankful for a wonderful weekend helping get all the schulte girls makeup done. What a fun day for me and lindsey to be able to help out on their special day.
3. I am thankful for 9 years of marriage to chad this past week. So neat to attend a wedding this weekend and the song at our wedding was played at the schulte wedding. I had lots of tears going as it was a sweet reminder of my special day as well. Not the typical wedding song so that was special.
4. For some great workouts this week.
5. That is rained lots so I wouldn't have to spend lots of time watering all my flowers.
6. For a fun Monday, Wednesday and Friday and Saturday. What a fun week it was.. so much to do.
7. For Lindsey pretending to be a teacher in the van with some older kids and me enjoying her funniness.
8. The A/C. off all week.
9. Chad home lots and us accomplishing a big project of cleaning the basement together and getting rid of lots of stuff.
10. For all the fun text from you all.
11. My new bible study with lots of neat ladies this summer.
12. For a cool prayer I prayed on a run and me thinking it couldn't be answered right away and then it was answered on the run by a person who stopped me. Wow, that's about all I can say.
13. I am thankful for my family, for days we get to sleep in and that is so much fun.