Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm really alive

I haven't been in the bloggity blog land for well, a long time. I have been taking my blogcation and I think I may be back. He he, this is the part you laugh. I just love summer, although it takes me awhile to get use to the change from spring, I warm up to the season well. I love to warm up to the things like homemade ice cream, Popsicles, fun days at the pool where you get some color on the pasty white legs. I love the crickets and how they sing at night to me with the windows open. That brings me to the best part of summer: fun with the family, all my perennials coming back, air conditioning. Cool mornings to go exercise, not really cooking lots but grilling a bunch. I love to walk barefoot in the grass, be sporadic, not be so scheduled.

Things I'm looking forward to this coming Fall: routine of knowing what we are doing most of the time, my husband on a routine :), School resuming and all the fun with back to school beginnings. For MOPS starting up again, Foot ball Fridays and cool weather. Sweatshirts, Sweet fall candle scents, Wednesday night church starting.


I'm loving each season I'm in... and don't want to rush to the next. I do like to look forward to something though!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yea!! I'm glad you are back, but I understand your blogcation. I took one a while back and decided I may never do that again. It took me forver to get caught back up. I'm glad you are enjoying your summer as much as we are.