1. I am thankful for my family and how they make me smile everyday. I love being around them and they are the ones that probably drive me crazy the most also.
2. I am thankful for all the new friends and new things I've learned in 2008, I am praying that 2009 will be a growing year as well.
3. I'm thankful I was able to run twice this weekend outdoors, I love to be outdoors and as silly as it is... I loved seeing all the animals out making their little noises to entertain me on a run.
4. I'm thankful for safety on the black ice this weekend.
5. I'm thankful my husband got me motivated and helped me declutter our playroom and basement storage... we have lots to do but it's so cleansing to get rid of stuff.
6. I'm thankful for this Christmas season, even in the stress it was very nice and meaningful.
7. I'm thankful for my little girl and reminded how 6 years ago this new years' eve she was brought into this world. I love her more than she will ever know.
8. I'm so thankful that despite what I do or say that God loves me just the way I am, with all my faults and all my gazillion failures.That His grace and His redeeming love is good enough, I am so thankful that I don't have to earn his love.
What are you thankful for?
1 John 1:6-7
1 month ago