1. I am thankful for my family and how precious my two little ones are. I love them more than they will ever know.
2. I am thankful for my new Beth Moore bible study on the Psalms of accent and how neat that is.
3. I am thankful for quietness in the house time for me to think, reflect and get things done.
4. On the opposite side I am thankful for little feet that run through the house screeching with laughter and sometimes snorting. I am thankful for my little guy and how he asks first if he can "Make a mess?" meaning take down all the cushions to the couch and jump on them.
5. I am so thankful my house smells good again as I have some great plug ins and they smell the house up without always having to have a candle going. Creamy Carmel wallflowers are the way to go.
6. I am thankful that I had a loving father that set a great example to me of what a humble servant is and I now can pass that on to my kids. This week will mark many years since his passing and I am thankful that It never gets old.... I still miss him dearly, but can rejoice as I know whose he is and where he is.
7. I am thankful that my husband and I are going to spend Thursday together without the kids to Christmas shop and enjoy one another.
So what are you thankful for? Please post
1 week ago