Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh I'm Thankful

Oh how I haven't blogged in forever... November 16th to be precise...
but I journal, facebook and have two little ones.

Today I'm thankful for:

Daily reminders I'm not alone, that I have family friends and a great God who meets my every need.

For snow melting so I can run outdoors

For Lindsey's doctor appointments

Sunshine

Encouraging blogs

Grace

New memories made with family over weekend

Change

Everyday reminders, both verbal and written... that God is stirring in me a hunger and desire to know him better, "to grow in the grace and knowledge".

for my family

that I'm not the same person I was even six months ago....

The Unfailing love of God, that reminder seems to come up almost everyday in my psalms reading.


All of these to which I am really thankful for today!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yea! I'm glad to read your thoughts again. They are always so encouraging!