Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's football season

Well it's that time of year again..................

the time where I'm the mom.....

the dog feeder

the plant waterer

the laundry person ( I'm always that)

the lawn care woman

the chef

the lunch maker

The mom who works from sun up to sun down, but loves almost every minute of it as this is my life and I love being a mom of two little sweet ones who bless my socks off every day. I love being a wife to a wonderful man who love me with unfailing, unconditional love. Even if this season is a tough one at moments, I love that God uses all these experiences to stretch me and grow me.

Thank goodness for WONDERFUL FRIENDS who help support me with hugs, walks, prayers and support. I love you all.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Love the post and so glad to see you update. I love football season. Hope and I stay home and have fun while the rest of the gang goes off and has a great time. Rob gets to watch the game cause the kids are with friends and they show up when the game is done. LOL Keeping you in our prayers as the season continues.