Wow my first post for 2009, seems like it's bee awhile since I've last posted. I'm going to put up some pictures soon of the holidays and all the fun activities that December brings.
1. I am thankful for a relaxing 2 weeks with the family. There were times I feel we were together lots and we needed our space, but now that we all are going back to a schedule tomorrow, I'm kinda sad and will miss all the noise in the house.
2. I'm thankful for this new year and all the exciting things that will happen this year. One being trying this half marathon, and all the new little changes in the kids and seeing their growth. I'm excited for what both kids are doing and how each stage is so different but so much fun.
3. I'm excited to learn more in all areas for this 2009.
4. I'm thankful to God for giving me so much and for His giving of His son.
5. On a shallow side, I'm thankful for my new running gear and my favorite lil gloves that have a spot for wiping snot.... gross I know but it's so nice that some company thought of it!!!! On a real non shallow side I'm thankful for all those who are encouraging me in this goal and for all those who are joining me.. Yeah!!
So what are you thankful for?
Books, Babar, and Beauty
2 months ago