I am so Thankful!!!
1. I am thankful for so much, for this day many years ago my husband was born into the world... Yeah.. I am thankful for Him!
2. I am thankful for my faith, for that small voice that leads me and comforts me.
3. I am thankful for my children, both completely different and yet both complete me and I love being their mom. They are truly a blessing.... I can think straight right now as they are sleeping.. haha.
4. I am so thankful for encouragement this week from a class I attended on purity... wow lots to think about and I needed it.
5. I am thankful that I'm starting to feel like an athlete again. Not going to the Olympics folks, but I am finding balance and contentment in that area. I love this training process, probably so much more than any event I do.
6. I am so thankful for the gift of friendship.. I'm so sanguine to the bone and I love people. I really love all my friends.. You are the best and a major blessing in my life right now.
7. I'm so thankful for my new bible.. it's the NLT and it makes things come alive and easy to understand and well I really enjoy it.
8. I'm thankful for the one day last week where it was warm outside.. I love knowing what is coming in the next couple months (spring) and as our little trees are doing their sleepy dance soon it will be warm and I love seeing all the new growth of spring and all the trees, flowers blossom for us. (BTW- my iris' are coming up, someone forgot to tell them it's January)
9. I am thankful for down time this week, good workouts and taco pizza!!!
5 days ago