Thursday, August 21, 2008

My first Chapel




Lindsey was excited to dress up in a dress for her first chapel. All she could remember was her principal Mr. Abbeglan talked and Ms. Dawn did the music. She then told me they all stand up, the entire school. So, there ya have the lowdown on chapel from a five year old. I love that she sometimes really tries to explain her school stuff to me and if I don't know she isn't too descriptive yet she tries to fill me in. I can already see changes in Lindsey because of school. She is really questioning things like " Why do we go to school?" " Why do we need a principal? Is it only for the bad kids?" I have to laugh at that one.

This week, we have worked on her memory verse. Romans 3:23 "All have sinned and come short of the glory of God". Lindsey knows her memory verse and we even made it fun to learn. She really likes to do it saying it in a whisper. I am glad she is learning lots and is excited to tell mom and dad lots of school stuff right before bed to stall and stay up.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I found your blog. I love the cute smile she's wearing in her chapel dress! It's great that she is enjoying school