Monday, August 25, 2008

Relaxing Day!

Wow what a great day, first I actually woke up without the alarm. That is amazing, although I woke up early enough to get a workout in, I declined. My goal is to get back into the habit of waking up again and getting to the gym. Not today though.
After Lindsey went to school, I went to Target and had some down time. My mom watched

Drew and I enjoyed my time at Target. I left Target feeling like I should of had Drew, that little boy would of probably made me save money as he is not easy to shop with. We do have a printer now though..... Yeah I can actually print stuff off the computer now.




Great to have the A.C. off, I am almost cold right now with the breeze. Really looking forward to Fall and all the fun festivities. Today makes me want to go get out my fall decorations.. I do know some who have theirs out already. I think I will wait.. because I am having a relaxing day.


No comments: