I am so thankful for so much throughout the week. I really need to write it down so I remember, but I've been not so good at writing down my thoughts lately. Due to well, plain laziness. I know, I know.. I really love my journal and I've been neglecting it... so I plan on getting back to it after my daily bible study with Beth Moore is over in a few weeks. I love her and I am thankful for her... even though I've never met her.
1. I am thankful for a wonderful week with lots of family and extended family time.
2. I am thankful for so much encouragement from random people.
3. I am thankful for the women's exercise class I'm teaching.
4. I am thankful for my one year bible, I look forward to each day's reading. I love the NLT version. It comes alive and really is a fun read. I still love studying from my other bible though.
5. I am thankful for a smaller jean size.
6. I am thankful for the divine appointments this week with random people at the places I did not want to go to. I am so humbled.
7. I'm thankful for text messaging. It is so nice to keep up with friends and is encouraging to me.
8. I'm thankful for Jill and her willingness to step out and volunteer to teach this summer's VBS! I of course will help ya!
9. I'm thankful for chocolate mint brownies, jalapeno bread and my mom cooking supper last night.
10. I am so thankful that I was able to mentally prepare for a long run this week, then put my thoughts into action on Sunday. Yeah I completed 7 miles of running, then 2 more miles of walking back to my car. I feel great and know "I can do all things with Christ who gives me strength"
1 John 1:6-7
1 week ago