Yes it is hard work, but it's so rewarding. I'm probably more excited what this journey is doing to my heart, and my time management skills, Oh don't be suprised I still get off task often but all the important things get done, and the not so important on tara's to do list don't get done.
Here are the one's I just can't keep up on:
- LAUNDRY...BTW when you use all caps on the internet it's like talking real loud to get the point across...lol. Laugh now good people!!
- Those upset with me because I haven't called them back
- Papers around the house... can't seem to throw them out, but really not sure I'll ever use them.
- T.V. shows, I dvr them all like 3 of them, yet only catch up on them here and there. I do watch idol though on the dvr.
- My journal, I love it and planning on going back to it after my bible study ends in a few weeks.
- Ironing and organizing.
- Deep cleaning
- Taking the dog out
- Recycling.. it's so out of control
Here's the one's I do keep up on:
- My blog here and there.
- Facebook and email... I'm thinking I need to limit it...I just get sucked in like a old lady watching her soap operas.
- Text messenging
- My running schedule and weight training
- Suppers I'm pretty good at that
- knowing when I need to spend time with God, and not get caught up in this world.. what a refreshing part of my day...
- My family and friends.... I love you all.
- The dishes