I'm a little late on my list but I do want to express my thankfulness on the blog, mainly for my own purposes. Plus I have heard that every time you write down what your thankful for it changes your attitude and I really believe that as it's worked the last couple of weeks.
1. I am thankful for the verse in 2 Chronicles 16:9, " For the eyes of the Lord search to and fro the entire earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him. (This version is Tara version a little NIV, ESV, NLT) Sorry folks don't have the bible in front of me.
2. So Thankful for a wonderful week of visiting friends, a little shopping, fun road trips ( one with the kids and one without) .... one was a little bit more relaxing than the other but I'm still thankful. (can u guess which one?)
3. I'm thankful for healthy kids.
4. I'm thankful for this running goal even when I feel a little distracted from it right now.
5. I'm thankful that God teaches me through so many simple things everyday, that His word is so real and so useful in my life.
6. I'm thankful for that small voice that keeps guiding me, to do the right thing.
7. I thankful for so much and I could really journal on this big topic right now.. i think I will...
But some fun things I'm so thankful for are : Chick-fil-a sweet tea and chicken sandwich, Shakey's, great deal on a gallon of milk, not gaining weight after all this, and reconnecting with a friend from the past.
8. I'm so thankful as I feel sometimes the luckiest girl in the world to have so many "rubies" as friends, you all are a blessing in my life.
9. I'm thankful my husband got a cell phone.. yeah we can now text message each other. I love that, but I love him more.
10. I am so thankful now for writing this list..
Out of the Fog, Out of the Blur.
1 month ago