Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Thankful List

1. I am so grateful that God has chosen me and pursues me for His work and for His purpose.

2. I am thankful for my prayer journal and all those I interceed for daily. I may never know the outcome but am thankful I'll know in Heaven.

3. I am thankful for this the upcoming Holidays and how that brings all of us together.

4. I am thankful that I finished the 8k Turkey Trot, and even more exciting that I beat my goal time.

5. I'm thankful for new friends and how encouraging that is. I'm really enjoying this season of my life.

Thank you Father for your infinite love and that you came here to this earth and you died for me. Thank you for all the circumstances you arrange, all the divine appointments you put before your people and that you alone can be my hearts desire. I am so thankful you never let go. Open my eyes this week to see what You want me to see.

3 comments:

Andi Hawkins said...

I am so excited that you did well in your race!!!!!! That is the BEST feeling!

I looked for you on facebook, but I don't know your network. Here is my email: runningmama26@verizon.net

Woohoo!!! Good job!

Emily said...

Congrats on finishing the race. I need to get my blog caught up, but my camera broke and I had to send it in. I guess I can just post some thoughts instead of pictures.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your race Tara!

1. I am thankful for the new 4-lane for a nice smooth commute not to mention much quicker bypassing small towns and not having to worry about the buses/slow moving vehicles/etc.

2. I am thankful for my grandson and daughter flying here safely from California; looking forward to a great week.

3. I am thankful for our men/women that serve our country; thanked several men while waiting at the airport.

4. I am thankful for my flexibility at work so I could take off all week to spend with my grandson(s).

5. I am thankful for butt paste to heal those little bumpers when they look like they are on fire.

My list could go on but I just pray for all of you and your families that you have a very blessed Thanksgiving. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good! God bless you Tara for posting thankful lists -- mostly, your friendship with my daughter.