1. I am so grateful that God has chosen me and pursues me for His work and for His purpose.
2. I am thankful for my prayer journal and all those I interceed for daily. I may never know the outcome but am thankful I'll know in Heaven.
3. I am thankful for this the upcoming Holidays and how that brings all of us together.
4. I am thankful that I finished the 8k Turkey Trot, and even more exciting that I beat my goal time.
5. I'm thankful for new friends and how encouraging that is. I'm really enjoying this season of my life.
Thank you Father for your infinite love and that you came here to this earth and you died for me. Thank you for all the circumstances you arrange, all the divine appointments you put before your people and that you alone can be my hearts desire. I am so thankful you never let go. Open my eyes this week to see what You want me to see.
1 John 1:6-7
1 week ago