1. I am so thankful this week that I have a Savior that loves me despite all my moods, ( good and bad) and that I He is always there 24/7.
2. For Lindsey's Thanksgiving music reminding me "What are you thankful for?" She then tells me and vice versa for the day.
3. That Chad's football season and college class is over now.. We can have family time now on the weekends.
4. For loyal friends that you can just be yourself with
5. For the beautiful sunrise with beautiful hues of purple and pink rippled in the clouds. I loved that surprise as I left the Y early in the morning.
6. Our Veterans, and our freedom.
7. That you stopped by and read my little list. May it be a small reflection of my heart this week.
So what are you thankful for... pleas post... I love comments!