Monday, May 4, 2009

I am thankful for...

1. I am thankful I have no chocolate in the house..... only power jelly beans!

2. I am thankful that this is the busy week that I've been preparing for not only physically, but emotionally. Lots of "to dos" to do and finish up.

3. I am thankful this is teacher appreciation week and feel so blessed that we can send our daughter to a school that loves each kid like their own.

4. I'm thankful for a great 2 year old today and how he worked so hard to help me with a appreciation luncheon.

5. I'm thankful that Lindsey is feeling better and so is Chad.

6. I'm thankful I got to spend Friday afternoon with my friend Jill for lunch, then with my friend Donna the rest of the afternoon. What a fun filled friend afternoon. I like chad being home sick!

7. I'm thankful that the things I keep reading in my quiet time are being constant reminders throughout my day that God is at work.

8. For this half-marathon on Saturday morning......... looking forward to it and for completing that goal. I am so thankful, and feel blessed to have working legs and stuff that allows me to do that.

9. I am thankful for all my birds that are back... for the morning doves, cardinals, goldfinches, and the little grey finches and yes even those black birds.... because Drew gets so excited to see them.

10. I thankful for my flower friend Dawn and that she outspends me!

11. I'm thankful it's May, the grass is green, no dandelions in the yard and all my flowers are planted, and bushes are trimmed.

No comments: