Saturday, April 11, 2009

I am thankful for....

I am thankful for .....

1. Easter and for our Lord who has conquered the grave for us!

2. nice break to relax with the family.

3. One of my funny friends txt messaging me on driving directions( scary I know, but I did know the answer).. I just love her.

4. All the great Easter candy.

5. Putting in 15 miles running this week.

6. Family gatherings and fun Easter egg hunts with extended family.

7. Here's some other random thankful things: Encouraging words, hugs, looking at flowers and getting ideas for planting season 2009, trusting God more than self, my new blueberry tea and great people to share a cup with, the house smelling good, the laundry finished, my sensors when full, realizing all my needs are being met, Answered prayer.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: