What a wonderful week it has been. I am thankful, for so much. Here's my list:
1. The sound my kids make when they kiss me. " Mmmmmm then the smacking of lips". I love it.
2. Okay for Laundry, because at least I have little people to fill those clothes and that we have clothes. My heart aches for a friend who doesn't have little ones and wants them. I am thankful to be blessed with 2 healthy ones.
3. I am thankful that I have the world's greatest friends.
4. For lots of good laughs with friends, at myself, at my kids. My sensors are full again!
5. For a great long 11 mile run. I did it and feel proud and humbled at the same time. Boy I'm thankful for a able body to take me that far. I'm not too sore either.
6. For early morning get ups lots this week. Even the days I didn't have to be at the gym at 5:30, I was waking up at 5ish. I like that in a weird sorta way.
7. For great spring like weather.
8. For my 2 year old letting me get some shopping in at the mall Thursday and for Chick-fil-a!
9. My wonderful husband taking the kids for a overnight trip out of town and letting me relax on Friday and even encouraged me not to do stuff around the house. He even wants to do that again!
10. For answered prayer to important things, for some fun surprises, that I know i can run this half-marathon, my weekly menu groceries all bought last week.
I am so blessed, so thankful, and feel privileged to be the mom to Lindsey and Drew, the wife to Mr. Chad and a friend to you all!
5 days ago