- I'm thankful for my relationship with God and how I may look the same on the outside, yet God is changing me so much on the inside.
- Beginning of new friendships and how encouraging that is (love you all)
- Prayer time as a family before each kid goes to bed... I love it! I love how Drew won't go to sleep until both mommy and daddy have to "pay" for pray.
- I'm thankful the many encouraging blogs I'm reading and how they are such an encouragement to me and my walk. (Thank you stiletto army1)
- I'm thankful for cool weather and the beautiful drive yesterday down the Mississippi river, it was such a great reflective time.
- I'm grateful that God using my running time as some great time to spend meditating/ praying/examining myself. (Ran over an hour non-stop yesterday, lots of discussions to be had)
I am also thankful for you.. as you are reading this you took time from your day to glance at my little list... may it be a small window into my heart and stir you to think what are you thankful for this week.