I think when a stay at home mom has some alone time it's like one big party. Sometimes I like to do the folding of the laundry... today I'm going to put if off for awhile.
Okay so what I really want to write about is not really anything ordinary like laundry but things I'm thankful for this week:
- I'm thankful for God stiring in me a desire to serve him
- A long walk yesterday, great reflection
- Family time making smores
- Drew counting... it's so cute
- Real genuine friendships
- What and how God uses my daily quiet time to teach me and apply God's word to some area of my life.
- The beauty in Fall, cool nights, warm afternoons, windows open ( and the birds haven't been waking me up... Yes!
- The Christian music channel on my T.V.
Okay that's my thankful list... what are you thankful for this week?