It's Sunday.... time to put my list up..
I'm thankful for......
1. That I haven't had to cook all weekend as Chad is at class ... we miss him though.
2. For God always knowing my deepest desire, every moment need ( I have lots, tend to be sensitive) and is always there when I feel He is not.
3. A great 20 minute conversation with a stranger at Mc D's this week and how that has prompted me to give.
4. Lindsey and her enthusiasm for school and learning. She is such a little sweetheart and I'm glad God knew she would be the perfect fit for our family.
5. I'm thankful for fun fall comfort food, my creme brulee (Paula Dean) candle, Comfy cotton sweat sets ( I own like 5 sets at least). My smaller jeans fitting ( one pair).
6. I'm thankful for wanting to set a goal... not sure what to do or what cause to support but that it's a desire of my heart to do a race again. Any one interested?
Looking forward to what your thankful for, Please post . .. I know you have one.
5 days ago