Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Isn't it funny how we can have such a bad attitude one minute, then be super okay then next. Ahem, right now my people are sick. The chaos is almost too much for me. Now as I am reflecting on the blog.... I am changing. It's a good thing, a scary thing, and a trust in Jesus thing for me as well. So when I think about my little household of sickness I am learning that I'm selfish. Okay so my question is why? I like my little schedule, my people here at certain times and not here at certain times. Get the beautiful picture folks?
I think I do my relationship with the Lord like that some days. I like my little schedule with the Lord, certain times I am SELFISH and put that time off for just another hour..... I have dishes to do, laundry to maybe start and then of course my email to check. What? I'm thinking that's so selfish, I need to be where You are, no rely on self. SELF never really gets me anywhere, there is no peace or security in self. So today I've realized that and been in this prayer state since like 5:30 a.m. folks. Yep I am, and I realize I probably need a good dose of His medicine for my soul.
It has been my prayer that last couple weeks to be a truer worshiper, ( by today's attitude I feel I'm way failing). I want to be a truer server, truer seeker and a truer confessor. So today I have highs ( at least a couple), lows (many), celebrations, and frustrations.
A great verse I'm going to pray today is from such a cool old testament story... go read it and enjoy. 2 Chronicles 20:21 " Give thanks to the Lord, for His Love endures forever."


I'm so glad his love endures forever, and our little sickness does not.
Much love,
Tara

No comments: