Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Thankful List

I am thankful for.....

1. I'm thankful for a wonderful sunny Saturday, lots of time outdoors playing with the kiddos.

2. I'm thankful for Lindsey and Mommy date night together. We had so much fun!

3. I'm thankful for my kind husband who let me sleep in this weekend, took care of the peeps and then let me go on a long fun run, and he never even complained! Yeah Mr. Chad!

4. I'm thankful for a wonderful week at church this week, ladies luncheon and children's revival.

5. I'm thankful for many phone calls this week, despite my land line cutting out most of the time.

6. I'm thankful for many encouraging blogs that always brighten up my day and give me food for thought. Sometimes it's as if I'm supposed to have read that.

7. I'm so thankful that I finished a great book this week. It was such a well written book, with an incredible story. I found myself not wanting to put it down. The book of John is woven throughout the characters story. Great fiction if you want to read it!!

8. I'm thankful it's almost Popsicle season!

9. I'm thankful " I can do all things through Christ who give me strength"- Philippians 4:13. I pray that verse to my kids everyday on the way to school. I'm starting to believe it.

10. I'm thankful my job is that of a stay-at-home mom, that I can dwell well (that's been on my heart lately), that I have healthy children, a husband who loves me. I'm thankful that God has answered a prayer that's been in my heart for years yet I seem to not think I should pray for it. I'm thankful that it is coming to fruition.

11. I'm thankful for great tunes to listen to on my runs. I just started this week to listen to music, I think I'm liking it. I play track # 3 for miles!!!!

12. I'm thankful for you, that as you are reading this, you may see a little window into my heart and maybe still find me normal.

So what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so going to have to borrow the phrase "popsicle season". I hope you don't mind. :)