Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Thankful List

I am really amazed how fast time goes by, it's seems like I just did this list and now it's time to do another one and I'm thrilled. I think about thankfulness everyday, I'm just not always good at writing down what I'm thankful for each day of the week.





1. I'm thankful for a family in North Carolina who share their heart on their blog. They have a baby with serious health issues and I am thankful for their authenticity. Pray for them. They have a blog. http://www.patriceandmattwilliams.blogspot.com

2. My family feeling better!!!

3. A great getaway at my friend Donna's house this week when the family was sick. I am thankful for our bible study, your hot tea and great jelly beans, and for writing on your hand all the things you didn't want to forget to tell me after the Beth Moore dvd. You bless me so!

4. The simple sweet ways my children show me their love. They are so great, I'm glad they are mine.

5. I'm thankful for a fun filled Saturday, KCA action ( my mom bought about everything), 2 birthday parties ( I attended one) and a fun Kidsrock reward night.

6. I'm thankful that my mom watched Drew this week so I could go shopping kid-free with cool Dawn Farris and for a fun lunch with father-in-law!

7. Funny thankfulness: My let's call everyone I haven't talked to in awhile on my way to and from Mops time. I love it and I loooooove to talk on the phone.... I'm thinking that's one of my gifts :)

8. I'm thankful for family time this week. We haven't really had lots of time together ( when we aren't sick) and Friday we had lots of family time and the kids enjoyed time at grandpas and more fun playing with cousins.

9. I'm thankful it's almost Spring!

10. I'm thankful for the small runs I've had this week, and a great one I'm going to do today. I'm excited for our ladies exercise class continuing on till the end of April.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Tara
I love the new look! It is so you! Thanks for sharing your heart :)