Monday, March 16, 2009

My random questions and answers


This is like the facebook 25 things, I could not do the 25 things on facebook, but I did answer some funny questions.



1.What did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher and mommy. So far my dream is come true.



2. First thing I did today? Woke up to husband’s alarm and then started to pray



3. Funny memory this week? 6 year old getting sick at nice restaurant all over me, the floor and then 2 year old falling in it. Husband was nowhere to be seen:)


4. Best thing about today? Family time, making fabulous dessert and talking on the phone lots

5. Worst thing about today? Eating too much dessert

6. Favorite place to be? Home

7. What do you do often? Text message people

8. What do you love to do in spare time? Lately it’s been get lost in a book, or go on a run

9. Funniest gift you have received? Snow flake earings

10. Goals for 2009? Have lots… hope to achieve most, love it

11.Favorite book? The Bible (good Sunday school answer, but true)

12. Over achiever or under achiever? Neither

13. Content with where you are in life? Always room for improvement, I am enjoying the progressive journey of life right now

14. Lots of friends or prefer a few? That depends, I have lots of friends (look at my facebook page) but only a few I’d really share the real nitty gritty things with.

15. What is the first thing you’d pack if going on a trip? GPS, flat iron, books, snacks, if I had the kids with me I’d pack their stuff first.

16. How would someone else describe you in a few words? Cheerful & loyal

17. What word would you like to be remembered by? Faithful

18. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? ( nothing physically)
accept change easier, not a people pleaser, more open and not standoffivish

19. Who do you admire? Mothers



20. Best time in your life? my time at OCC, and Now

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sorry, but I have to disagree with #18. How in the world do you think you are standoffish? That is NOT a word I would use to describe you!

Love ya!