Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Thankful List

I am so thankful for....


1. That I have a everlasting savior that loves me just as I am.

2. That I do not have the stomach flu and I'm not queasy anymore.

3. I'm thankful for baby Jonah going home tomorrow and many people praying for this little one.

4. I'm thankful for a really refreshing ladies chocolate conference in Quincy yesterday with Monica, Dawn and Joy. It was so encouraging to see so many women who love the Lord and wanting growth in their lives. I don't always see that, so when you do it is so refreshing.

5. I'm thankful for my encouraging daughter who seems to encourage me at just the right times. She has a big heart for others and she is starting to sound like me and all my 1,000 questions. It's funny to see her little 6 year old ask me all about my day and my things. I love that! I feel I'm reaping what I've sown!

6. I'm thankful for a package in the mail of running goodies in the mail this week.

7. I'm thankful for my journal.

8. I'm thankful to try new things after being encouraged to do so this past weekend. I'm always trying something new.

9. I'm thankful for my Spring flowers and how beautiful they are.

10. I'm thankful for good nights of sleep, warm days, chocolate chip banana bread, feeling good again, a 10 minute conversation with a foreign friend catching up on the last year ( you know I'm good when we can get it all in a short time) I'm thankful for so much....

Thankful for you too,
Tara

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a great list, Tara! Thanks for sharing. Next time I am going to go with you to the ladies conference! Was the chocolate good? :)

Tara said...

yes sir eeee it was great! I have all the recipes, u can see them if you want!