Friday, March 20, 2009

Tooth on the loose!




Toward the end of February, Lindsey lost her first tooth. She was so excited that she finally had a loose tooth. We were just about 5 minutes shy of leaving for Cedar Rapids on a Friday when I knew Lindsey's tooth was barely hanging on. Mr. Chad had just got home from school and he was hoping her tooth was still there so he could have a good look and it and pull it. Lindsey was ready so she told him he could, we both could. We both tried. We both failed. Mr. Chad wrapped her tiny lil tooth with some fancy floss and ...... POP it came out. Awwww she was super excited and couldn't wait to show off her little toothless grin to us all.


She also couldn't wait to use her tooth fairy pillow, well it was my tooth fairy pillow as a little girl. At our house the tooth fairy is pretty cheap, then when grandma found out about the tooth she kinda stole our thunder. Oh well, I guess that's what grandma's are for.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww she is so cute! Doesn't seem like she is old enough tho lose teeth!

I have the feeling that the same cheap toothfairy will be the one who visits our house when the time comes!

Heather said...

I love the pillow! A friend of mine was showing me one online. I'm going to see if Matt's mom can make one!

She's so cute!

The Grothaus Gang said...

congrats, Lindsey! It will be Clint doing the tooth pulling around our house. I don't htink I have the stomach for it!