Thursday, March 12, 2009

Taste and see that the Lord is good....Thursday

Today's tasty recipe is so yummy and delish delish that I think I may have to go make it this coming weekend. I got this recipe from a girl at a pampered chef party, so I can't really write about her because A. I really do not know her and B. At least she gave me a great little spicy recipe.

Spicy Chicken Dip is it's name and when I was pregnant with my 2nd I craved this and always had people over so I could make it. (Maybe that's why I gained the 50lbs) Guess I'm being reminded I should have people over so I can make this, but not gain 50lbs.

BTW- This is a big hit with the fellas, chad request this at the after the game football parties we have. So if you know people who like spicy things, make this they will looooove it.


Spicy Chicken Dip

2 cans of chicken
2 blocks of cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 jar of jalapenos (add to taste)

Soften cream cheese, add chicken, soups, and jalapenos. Warm in crockpot. Serve with chips or crackers. ( We like fritos corn chips scoops) I have a programmable crockpot that just does warm, it works out perfect. I have used the low on a regular crockpot and it gets super hot.

***Enjoy and if you make this you better tell me, or better yet invite us over :)

No comments: