Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My favorite little guys!


Drew loves to read with Daddy, in fact his nightly routine is read books in the rocking chair, then when it's serious bedtime, we read more books in his rocking chair in his room. We think Drew has become the master of making bedtime last forever.


Okay so this is what we do in winter, I know it's spring but drew was wanting a little chance to ride his bike in the snow, so I let him.



There he goes, boots and all on his favorite, non pedalling bike.

2 comments:

Jill said...

How is it that kids know how to drag out bedtime forever??? Its always "Just one more..." Bedtime takes a long time at our house to. I try to remember that this to will be gone before we know it and someday to soon they won't want "Just one more.."

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he loves that bike! Will he be ready to give it up for one with pedels this summer? :)